Posted in: Student BlogJune 17, 2016 3:44 pm
Keen to secure your accommodation for September but worried you may not get the grades?
Don’t panic! We are offering all new students to Leeds the opportunity to put down a reservation fee on a double en-suite room in The Triangle (link to the triangle).
Simply put down a £500 reservation fee now and if you don’t get the grades we will refund you minus a £99 admin fee.
The Triangle gives you the opportunity to live in 5 or 6 bed shared apartments, meaning you can mix and get to know others students in Leeds.
Find out more about the Triangle here
- The accommodation is ALL INCLUSIVE bills paid.
- All bedrooms feature a 4ft double bed and are all en suite.
- Premium rooms available with larger bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Fast Wi-Fi with 75Mb broadband internet in every room
- Key card entry technology.
- Luxury Kitchen, fully furnished living room.
- Close to Universities.
From £112.99 per person per week.
About your reservation
- The reservation fee is £500 per person and reserves a double en-suite room in the Triangle. You will be required to sign a contract when making your reservation but should you not make the grades your contact will be cancelled.
- Once you know your grades on the 18th August we will require confirmation you’re proceeding with your Triangle tenancy. Confirmation needs to be emailed to LS6@parklaneproperties.com by midday on 19th August 2016. If you are no longer proceeding, and have confirmed this by the deadline, your reservation fee will be refunded minus the £99 admin fee. If we do not hear from you by the deadline we will cancel your contract and retain the full fee. If you get in touch after the 19th August 2016 and still require a room in the Triangle, we will try our best to accommodate you, subject to availability.
I work in the digital marketing team. For expert comments on news stories or press releases, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: Student Blog
This post was written by John I