1. Property Search
With hundreds of properties to choose from, we have designed our website to make it easy for you to find your home sweet home. Simply search our database by area, map, bedrooms, cost or keyword. You can even save the property in your shortlist, which you can come back to and view at a later time. If you still can't decide pop in & we'll help you find just what you are looking for.
We'll arrange for you to view the properties of your choice at a time to suit you. Don't worry about the weather, we'll even drive you there! We try to arrange more than one accompanied viewing at a time for maximum convenience. Once you have viewed and decided on a property, it's back to the office for some paperwork!
3. Letting the property
Our simple application process is as painless as it can be. We will take up references and guarantor details. Once approved, the tenancy agreement is signed by all parties. It's a bit boring but we do advise that you understand fully the terms & conditions of your tenancy. If in doubt, your letting negotiator will help you every step of the way.
Fees you may be liable for during the tenancy.
Parklane do not charge tenancy signing fees or upfront administration fees for letting properties.
In some circumstances, an administration fee may be payable to cover reasonable costs incurred by the landlord or the agency.
1) The Landlord or Agent reserves the right to make a reasonable charge to the Tenant (of not less than £25 on each occasion) if the Landlord has to call to the Property because the Tenant has lost their keys or is otherwise locked out due to a none maintenance related issue.
2) The Landlord or Agent may make a reasonable charge (with a minimum of £25) on each occasion that a Direct Debit is returned or not paid by the Tenant’s Bank for any reason.
3) The Landlord or Agent may make a reasonable charge for each letter written to the Tenant specifying any breach of the terms of the Agreement or non-payment of rent or for any resulting visit.
4) An arrears administration charge of a minimum of £25.00 shall be charged on the first day that any rent or charges are overdue, whether formally demanded or not. A further arrears administration charge of a minimum of £20.00 shall be charged for any further written demands. A debt collection charge of a minimum of £31.75 shall be charged to the Tenant’s account after a further 7 days for debt collection visits whether formally demanded or not. Should it become necessary to submit a claim to the County Court.
5) The tenant will be liable to pay the Landlord’s non-refundable administration charges and HMO fee (if any) for the completion of this Agreement and any renewal, amendment or assignment. Where the tenancy is assigned the administration charges will be charged at a minimum of £120 per person plus any viewing and additional expenses incurred.