INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Fantastic THROUGH TERRACE house with FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and TWO BATHROOMS situated in a perfect location for the centre of MEANWOOD. The property briefly comprises of: courtyard leading to the front door, large bright and airy living room with bay window, contemporary kitchen with access to the rear pebbled courtyard. The basement level has a double bedroom and a further room for storage. To the first floor there is a large double bedroom, a shower room and luxury bathroom. The second floor has a further two double bedrooms into the eves. Charming property with some original features. Currently tenanted until September 2018. Available as an investment opportunity with 5.3% gross yield. EPC Rating: E
- CLOSE TO HEADINGLEY AND CHAPEL ALLERTON
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MEANWOOD PARADE
- FANTASTIC COMMUTER AREA
- COURTYARD TO FRONT AND REAR
- TEN MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO BATHROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- FOUR BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACE
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Local Area of Meanwood
- Meanwood is an extremely popular location with young professionals and families due to the large extent of local amenities available on your doorstep. This property is a mere short walk from Meanwood Parade where you will find Waitrose, Aldi, plenty of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and bars as well as various other convenient shops. Meanwood also has a lovely park, again in walking distance as well as Meanwood Urban Valley Farm, perfect for family outings.
- Chapel Allerton and Headingley are both close by areas which again offer a multitude of restaurants, bars and coffee shops including the award winning Sukhothai restaurants.
The local schools, Carr Manor Primary and Carr Manor High have an ofstead rating of GOOD with the local primary school having an OUTSTANDING rating.
- Fantastic commuter location with easy access into the City Centre, Headingley and the Ring Road.
This lovely property is set back from the main road with a front courtyard and path leading to the front door. There is also a pebbled courtyard to the rear with steps up to the rear door.
Carpeted stairs from the kitchen down to lower ground floor with lighting.
Situated on the lower ground floor. Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, ceiling pendant light fitting, carpeted.
Upvc double glazed panel door leading straight into the spacious living room. Large and bright space with a Upvc square bay window, feature traditional fireplace, two gas centrally heated radiators, spot lighting, coving and picture rail.
Contemporary fitted wall and base units with wooden worktops, subway brick style tiles, free standing gas oven, free standing American style fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, ceiling pendant light fitting, Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, Upvc panel glazed door leading to rear courtyard.
Stairs and Landing
Carpeted with ceiling pendant light fittings, wooden balustrade and wooden hand rail.
Very spacious bedroom with two Upvc double glazed windows allowing in lots of natural light into the room. Gas centrally heated radiator, carpeted, ceiling pendant light fitting.
Shower enclosure, low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled throughout, Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, spot lighting.
Luxurious bathroom with step up to sunken bath, low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled throughout, Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, spot lighting.
Single glazed skylight window, carpeted, gas centrally heated radiator, ceiling pendant light fitting.
Double glazed Velux window, gas centrally heated radiator, carpeted, ceiling pendant light fitting.