***OPEN TO VIEW ON SATURDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 10.30 -11.30am*** Call the office on 0113 2370000 to book your appointment.
THREE BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with TWO GARAGES AVAILABLE FOR SALE in the HEART OF MEANWOOD. Perfect first time buy! Must view to fully appreciate the potential of this home. Situated just off Meanwood Road this property sits on a decent plot of land. There is a large garden to the front with a side garden and patioed area to the rear with a detached single garage and small drive. There is also a garage to the side situated in a row with others. Internally there are TWO RECEPTION rooms, separate kitchen, house bathroom and three bedrooms. Lots of potential to add your own mark to the property. The local shops, restaurants and bars of Meanwood are a stones throwaway. EPC Rating: D
- LOTS OF POTENTIAL
- EXCELLENT COMMUTER AREA
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- STONES THROWAWAY FROM RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- TWO GARAGES
- FANTASTIC MEANWOOD LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Meanwood is an extremely popular location with young professionals and families due to the large extent of local amenities available on your doorstep. Bentley Lane is a stones throwaway from Meanwood Parade where you will find Waitrose, Aldi, plenty of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and bars as well as various other convenient shops. Meanwood also has a lovely park, again in walking distance as well as Meanwood Urban Valley Farm on your doorstep, perfect for family outings.
- Chapel Allerton and Headingley are both close by areas which again offer a multitude of restaurants, bars and coffee shops including the award winning Sukhothai restaurants.
The local schools, Carr Manor Primary and Carr Manor High have an ofstead rating of GOOD with the local primary school having an OUTSTANDING rating.
- Fantastic commuter location with easy access into the City Centre, Headingley and the Ring Road.
Upvc glazed door into the entrance vestibule, gas central heating radiator, ceiling pendant light fitting.
Large Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, laminate wood flooring, feature spot lighting. An archway with wooden glaze panel double doors leading to dining room.
Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, ceiling pendant light fitting, laminate wood flooring, archway leading into the kitchen.
Fitted wall and base units with laminate worktops, tiled splash back, freestanding gas oven and hob unit with concealed extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, gas combi boiler, Upvc double glazed window and laminate wood flooring. Under the stairs there is a useful pantry area for extra storage. There is also access to the side of the property through a Upvc half double glazed panel door.
Stairs and Landing
Carpeted, wooden balustrade and hand rail, Upvc double glazed window at the top of the landing allowing in plenty of natural light.
Facing to the front of the property. Large Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, carpeted, ceiling pendant light fitting.
Facing to the rear. Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, built in cupboard, carpeted, ceiling pendant light fitting.
Upvc double glazed window, gas centrally heated radiator, ceiling pendant light fitting, carpeted.
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of: corner bath with shower over, shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled walls, linoleum flooring, ceiling light, Upvc double glazed window.
The property is on a large plot of land with gardens/patio areas to three sides with the addition of two garages. One garage is detached at the rear of the property accessed through wrought iron gates with a small drive. There is also a further garage situated in a row of garages to the side. The front garden is quite large with access to the side and rear of the property. There is lots of potential to create a lovely area as the rear faces to the South.